Report Pollution


To report any concerns, damage, discharge or illegal dumping to storm drains, dams, basins, levees and/or channels:

Call (800) 506-2555 during regular business hours: Monday through Thursday, 8am to 5pm or complete our online form below.

Home Address

Location of Pollution

The Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District appreciates your input and assistance in protecting our water quality.

This is inserted at the bottom