Middle Santa Ana River Watershed Protection Program
The Middle Santa Ana River Watershed drains into the Santa Ana River, the largest river in Southern California and the source of Riverside County’s name.
The Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District is the Principal Permittee of the Middle Santa Ana River MS4 Permit.
Middle Santa Ana River Watershed
- App A Glossary
- App B 2010 Santa Ana MS4 Permit
- App C Santa Ana Implementation Agreement
- App D Interagency Agreements
- App E Sanitary Sewer Overflow Procedures
- App F Template Facility Pollution Prevention Plan
- App G Fire BMPs
- App H CEQA Review-Preparation Guidance
- App I WQMP
- App J Hazardous Materials Facility Form
- App K Annual Reporting Forms
- Appendix L LID-Treatment Control BMP Inspection Form
- Appendix M – Regional TC BMP Use and Approval
- Appendix N LIP – Template
- Appendix O – Effectiveness Assessment
The WAP was approved in 2017.
**Appendices as well as FY 15- 16 and FY 16-17 SAR Annual Reports are available upon request. Please contact 1-951-955-1200.
Benefit Assessments are apportioned on the basis of proportionate stormwater runoff generated by each parcel. This method of assessment is consistent with State law and the District Act. The amount of benefit is computed based on parcel size (acreage) and use classification. The fee is referenced on property tax bills as “FLDCNTL Stormwater/clean water.”
For questions regarding the Stormwater Benefit Assessment Fees, please contact the Riverside County Flood Control & Water Conservation District at: 951-955-1200.